Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Its A Boy!

So, we went to the doctor today and found out that another baby boy will be joining the family! We were all so excited! When we told Hunter he was going to have a brother he seriously clapped for like 10 minutes! I am sure he already knew what it was but maybe he was just excited  that we finally know! I am just so thankful for my heavenly father for blessing me with a family. I can't believe I am going to be a mom to two boys! Our only dilemma is that we didn't have a name for a boy so I need some suggestions!

5 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you. We are glad you are following our lead. Now our boys have some great cousins to go snowmobiling and motor-crossing with. Love you guys. Take care

Julie said...

Congrats! He'll be just as cute as Hunter!!

bri said...

Yeah! LOVE BOYS!

Heidi said...

Congrats! Im sure Hunter can't wait to be a big brother!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Congrats! That will be so fun for Hunter to have a little bro! I have a lot of boy names on my list, but until we have a boy, I can't tell you! Ha Ha just joking, just ask me if you wanna know!