Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

So on Saturday night Danielle and Jake got engaged! I am so happy for them ... Congrats!

We were some good lookin hippies....

Check out that Bling! She is a lucky girl!

This is Hunter and Madison at my moms school for their carnival.... Hunter had a blast!



I swear he was the talk of the school, everyone kept coming up to him saying '" theres that penguin"




This was on halloween night at my grandmas Matt Jake Danielle and I were Hippies ( that dress made me look so fat:( and Tashina Natahni Tyson and Tanner were Ninga Turtles...






This was the next morning at Matts family party, I had to teach everyone dances so I dressed up like a funky Dance Teacher... I loved having a fro







And I couldn't resist posting this picture of Tag, he is wearing glasses that came in this doctor kit and he looked so cute!





6 comments:

Shannon Masayo said...

sooooo cute! you and your sister look adorable. i love looking at your blog, we need to meet up soon. or else.

Devyn said...

oh i love it! hunter was a cute penguin! and i love tag's glasses.. so funny! and your two costumes where so fuN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck that is so dang cute whit! Your boys are adorable!!

Nate and Sarah said...

You guys look awesome! That penguin is so dang cute. You dressed up as a crazy dance teacher is funny. I've always wanted to wear a fro!

melbelle41 said...

Hey Matt and Whitney! We just need your e-mail address so we can send you and invite to our blog! Thanks!
Josh and Melanie

Allison and Darin said...

Congratulations to Danielle! Little Danielle is old enough to get married??? Cute costumes too! Peace :)