Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Little Boy is Almost 2!

So Hunter will be two in a few weeks so I decided that I should take his pictures.... well when I saw these outfits I had to buy Tag one too. Hunter was cracking me up, he was posing like a model! I am so lucky to have such beautiful boys! I love them!


Can you see the naughtiness in his eyes!


this picture totally captures how they are.... I love candid shots like this






This one looks like he is advertising for Fisher Price!
This is Mia our kitty... he is obsessed with her! She is such a good sport!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Whit! Those pictures are so dang cute! You have such handsome boys!

Heidi said...

Those are SO SO SO cute! They should be in magazines! What kind of camera do you have?

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I love Tag's cheeks!

Devyn said...

he is adorable! they both are!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

They are so precious! I can't believe how big Hunter is, they are both so cute.

Shanna said...

now that is cute! such sweet babies whit.

Brett and Megan said...

Wow I need to have you take some pictures of Davs! They turned out so cute! I cannot get over how much Hunter looks like you! The older he gets the more he looks like you! And those outfits are adorable! We need to all get together before Kam and Spence move!

Nate and Sarah said...

You take some pretty dang good pictures! And good job on those outfits! Tag looks like a little stud muffin...I just wanna squeeze him!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Hey Whit, I came across your blog and just had to tell you how beautiful your boys are. they look just like you!