Monday, August 3, 2009

Born to be WILD!

Here is my sweet little birthday boy... he will be one on Friday...
Don't worry the tatoos are fake!

This one cracks me up.... They look like they are trying to be tough guys....











So Matt is a motorcycle lover and has his own Harley... well ever since he got it I have wanted to do the boys pictures on it so I decided to make Taggarts Birthday Party a "MOTORCYCLE" theme so I thought it would be fun to take some pics..... aren't they "BAD TO THE BONE":

7 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

sOOOOOO cute! Wow, I can't believe he is one! darling boys! I STILL need to come see your house!!

Shanna said...

they are so stinkin cute! i can't believe taggart is one.

Jadda Call said...

Hey Whit! Your little boys are so dang cute! Love the motorcycle pics!!
Hey so can I get your address from you? you can just post it on my blog if you want to!

Katee said...

shut up, those are darling! I am laughing right now, they are so funny i love them!

Unknown said...

They are so so cute! great idea!

Brett and Megan said...

So cute Whits! And cute idea for a birthday! I love that Taggy and Brett have the same birthday. We still need to plan a time for our barbecue, I really want to see your house.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

They are too cute! I LOVE the pictures. I hope Taggy had a great first birthday. Sorry we missed it and didn't call. I feel like I don't even know what day of the week it is sometimes. I hope you guys had a great day. We had fun seeing you while we were in town. We love you!