Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Long Time...No post


Well i would like to day I am officially back in the blogging game. I was looking at all y past posts and I am so sad that I had stopped. So to catch this up I will start with the exciting news that BABY BOY #3 is on his way. We are due in April and even though having 3 boys is going to be a lot of work I am slowly getting used to the idea. This pregnancy has been quite the challenge for me. I am 18 1/2 weeks and still having morning sickness , my face has broken out, I am already having contractions (that really suck) and I have absolutely no energy. But on the happy side the baby is growing and is healthy and cute as can be. On every ultrasound he moves around like crazy and I have been feeling him kick quite a bit now ( the best part of pregnancy I think) The boys still haven't accepted that it is a brother yet. Taggart calls him Brother Sister and Hunter only wants to name it Poop and prays for it to change to a sister. But I am sure that once they meet him they will love him so much. I am still working ( well not so much lately due to the early contractions and Dr. Foot is on Maternity leave) and I am very grateful for my job. I have made great friends and it is a good way to stay sane. Tag and Hunter love their "school/daycare" I was never a fan of daycares but this one is so awesome and the boys love going. I have still no clue what we will do with the baby since I have never had to work with a baby but my mom will be off all summer to watch him and I can figure it out next August. Life has been stressful and we have faced a lot of trials but it has made me realize how important my sweet little family is to me and how they are all that really matters. I am excited and nervous to see what the next year will bring....

9 comments:

Gage and Missy!! said...

Congrats Whit! That is so exciting! I hope you get feeling better soon! We still need to get together and have a craft night and teach you to sew.

Julie said...

congrats whit!! I hope u start feelin better!! :) Your boys are studs!

Erin Morgan said...

Congratulations Whitney! You make adorable boys, that's why you keep getting them! :) I'm glad you decided to post. It's fun to see how you are doing. Miss ya!

Ross and Briar said...

Congrats Whitney!! I've missed reading your blog. I am so glad your back! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Shanna said...

Congrats Whitney!! I am so excited for you! Boys are so fun! Keep up the posting! It's fun to see what your up to. The only other time I run into you is when something is wrong with my brain and I have to see the doc. And that's really no fun

Whitney said...

Thanks everyone ! Its good to be back! Boys Are just what we do I guess:) @Shanna I still need an invite to your blog goochys3@Hotmail.com let me know when you send It so I can check it since I don't use that email anymore except for this! Love ya!

Kami said...

Let me just first of all say, I love you. So much. Also, I love that hunter wants to name the baby poop. How funny. Can't wait to see how cute #3 is! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations Whit!!! Im so excited for you all!

Unknown said...

Congrats Whitney! You really do have darling boys!