Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Time

This Christmas was by far the best one yet. The kids were so excited and actually understood the whole Santa thing. They got in hunters words" everything I wanted" and I think that they really had a fun time. It was so nice spending time with our families. Matt left for his new job in vernal yesterday . He will be working in the oil field for two weeks on two weeks off. It's definitely going to be an adjustment and a sacrifice but the positives outweigh the negative for our family right now. I am so proud of him and grateful for the person he is. I am now 24 weeks along and feeling pretty good , I can't believe it's only a few months away. The boys have named the baby Kole so I think that's what we are going with. It will be a cute story to say his brothers named him. It's getting more and more real every day . I don't know if I am ready but I am so excited to see him and ready for a little baby to snuggle with. A lot of changes are in our future but they are all positive and we are just taking it one day at a time.

( the picture below is of the real Christmas tree my dad insisted on having. We decorated it on Christmas eve with popcorn and cranberries. It was fun and will be a fun tradition to do every year. )

1 comment:

Brooke Cushman said...

Whitney, you and your family are so cute.

:)