Friday, March 23, 2012

The waiting game

Well I made it to 37 weeks.... After having my labor stopped twice and a bit of bed rest I am happy to report that baby Kole is more than welcome to make his entrance.... He has been kind enough to turn so he is no longer posterior ( which has made a world of difference in my pain ) but now my contractions have slowed down so now the waiting game begins....this pregnancy has been quite the roller coaster ride it has been quite the trial for me but I can't wait to meet this little man who has been causing all this trouble:) Hopefully the whole baby stuff all comes back to me.... It has been 3 1/2 years since we've had a newborn in the house so it should be interesting. I need to say thanks to my parents for being such a great help especially when Matt is gone and a thanks to all my family and friends for all your kind words and concerns:) I am one lucky girl..... Now hurry up Little man and get here!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

U look so gang cute!! I love his name too! Good luck with labor!

The Calaway's said...

Look how cute your belly is! I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures of sweet baby Kole!:)