Thursday, April 10, 2008

Half Way there!


So I am officially 20 weeks today and man I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! I am so excited to have this new little boy come into our lives! Hunter is so funny he loves to see my belly and give it a high five! After getting out some of his baby clothes to see what i already have I couldn't believe how tiny the clothes were! It seiously made me cry just thinking about all the memories those clothes brought back. It's so true that they grow up too fast! This week sure reminded me of those infant days because Hunter had RSV! He was up all night coughing and needed to constantly be held during the day. He also had an ear infection and is cutting his molars so ya he wasn't a happy camper! But we got through it thanks to the power of motrin and his nebulizer!

2 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey said...

We are excited for you guys. Looks like lots of big changes with the new baby and house. We want to know why we weren't invited on the vacation to Vegas? Who is going to make sure Matt doesn't go to the "Thunder from down Under" show? Love you guys and wish you the best in everything. Hunter looks like he is getting so big!! See you in a couple of weeks.

bri said...

That doesn't sound fun at all! poor little guy! I hope he feels better!