Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

So yesterday was my 22nd birthday, I can't believe I'm that old:) I had a very fun day, I went to lunch with Matt , Hunter and our friends Nick Lauren and their little girl Demi (who is Hunters Girlfriend), then we went to the mall to get some fun summer clothes to go to Vegas in.Then that night we went to dinner with my family and came home and had some fresh strawbeery pie from Marie Calenders and man was it good!
I got a really fun gift from my parents , a new double stroller for the boys. Hunter already loves it and I can't wait until baby Taggart is here to share it with him. So all in all it was an awesome birthday, its just crazy to think that last year on my birthday Hunter was only 2 months old and now this year I am pregnant! That just makes me realize how close they are going to be! So thanks to all of you who sent me birthday wishes!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday girl!! That pie looks so delicious!!! YUM!!

Kami said...

Happy B-day Whits! I am glad you had a good day. Well since Hunter already has a girlfriend, I think that little Taggart and should be our little no-name yet girl's boyfriend! Have fun in Las Vegas!!