Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How times have changed!



I found this picture of us on our honeymoon. Its crazy to think that in just 3 years we have had 2 dogs, bought a house, had a baby and( now another on the way). Are building a new house, bought a business and are still very much in love. In fact I can honestly say that I love Matt more today then I did in this picture!I have the best Husband in the world. He puts up with a lot from me and I truly appreciate it! He is the best dad and I am very lucky to have him! I love you babe!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Thats funny...I laugh when I look at our wedding and honeymoon pictures too, we look like little kids! A lot changes in 3 years! Matt looks like he is making the exact same face in both pictures..funny!

Katee said...

ha ha so i just got so excited for a minute for you because I saw that pic and thought you got your braces off, what in idiot

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Time sure does pass fast. We sure do love you guys. Congrats on three years and all that you have accomplished. We love and miss you guys.