Thursday, August 14, 2008

He's Here!






I am finally giving an update! So last Wednesday night I started having contractions so we headed up to the hospital. Our sweet little Taggart was born on August 7th at 7:40 in the morning,he was 6 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 inches long!! It was an easy delivery but when he came out he wasn't breathing very good. He was only 36 weeks and his lungs just weren't quite ready! So he was admitted to the NICU for 5 days, we finally got to take him home on Tuesday morning. I am so relieved to have him home! I am so grateful for my family and especially for my amazing husband! He is the best dad! As scary as this experience was I was blessed with a calmness that I know was from the Lord. I know that he loves me and my boys so much. Hunter is being a very good big brother he loves Tag so much! So I am sorry for not updating sooner but I have been a busy girl! I probably won't be blogging as much but I will update as much as I can!

14 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey said...

He is the cutest! I am sooo glad he is doing well and finally home. I was thinking about you all week. You have two very sweet and handsome boys. Congratulations! We wish so much that we could be there to see him in person. You need to post lots of pictures when you find the time. If you are ever going crazy taking care of two little ones and need someone to talk to ... give me a call. Not that I will be any great help.

Julie said...

Oh my heck he's so freakin cute! I love the family pic!! I cant believe you already had him. Camden didnt breathe well when he was born either. Its so scary! Im glad he's doing good.

Courtney Beck said...

Congrats!

Megan said...

Congrats! Now you have two super cute boys! It makes me so excited to have my baby... And I was soo glad to hear your labor went well. I'm scared to death somedays of the whole labor process. I love all your pictures. Hunter looks like such a proud big brother! :)

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! I'm glad everything came out good. It sure makes you feel blessed to go through trials and have everything come out so good!

Shannon Masayo said...

yay congrats honey, I know how hard that must have been for you. my girls were in the nicu for 47 days, and i tell you what it makes you stronger that is for sure, and maybe a little overprotective haha. I'm so glad things went well after that and that he is home! I hope you are feeling well too! I wanna meet your boys!

Kami said...

Yay! I am so glad he is home and doing well! Me and Megs have something for you so let us know when you feel up to visitors! Congrats! Love ya!

Nate and Sarah said...

I am sorry he had to be in the NICU...that's scary! I'm so glad to hear he's doing well. Where are you living? I want to bring something by for your baby!

Unknown said...

Congrats Gailey fam on cute baby Taggart! I cant wait to see him! Love ya!
P.s. im sure the boutique is the last thing on your mind but let me know if your intereseted st all!:)

Devyn said...

He is so precious! I am so excited for you and jealous too.. I am so ready! Congratulations!! Im glad everything went well!!

Joe and Rach said...

Hey guys we just found your blog through Ashley & Mike's. We just wanted to say hi and congratulations on the new little one! He is so sweet. Both of your boys are so cute. We're glad to hear you are all doing good!

Heidi said...

Congrats - your family is so beautiful! Congrats congrats!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! He is adorable and I hope things are going well for you!! Love the fam pic!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!! He's so cute!
-Steve and Natalie