Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just some random Pics!


Hunter is a major football fan! I think he is going to be quite the athlete when he gets older!

This is a pic of Tag in the NICU it was very hard to see him with all those tubes! Poor Guy!

This is a picture of me a few hours after giving birth, it was the first time i got to really touch him!

This is a pic of my first time feeding him, I am so glad we are out of there!


I can't believe how fast the time has gone! It has almost been a month since I had taggart. Life sure goes a lot faster with 2 kids! I am loving every minute of it (well except for the no sleep) But I think one of the things I love most is seeing how much Hunter Loves his baby brother! He has to kiss him at least 20 thousand times a day, he loves to hold him and his favorite thing is to bath with him! I was kinda worried that he would be rough or jealous but he is neither! I am so lucky to have 2 beautiful boys and a amazing husband who is the best dad ever! I need to apologize to everyone for not updating for a while, I have seriously been in my own world! Thanks to all of your sweet comments, i feel very blessed to have so many people that love me!

10 comments:

Devyn said...

cute pictures. i cant believe its been a month already. and me... im still pregnant. i cant wait to hold my little girl and see how jaxon interacts with her. cute kids whitney!!

Heidi said...

Your boys are adorable - so handsome! And you look awesome - never would have guessed you just had a baby! Congrats :)

Shannon Masayo said...

yeah you look amazing in that picture. The NICU is a horrible place. It was home for me for a few months. ick. I am glad everything is going well! You have such a beautiful family! Were you at mckay dee?

Megan said...

You definately have some cute little boys. Im glad that you and Tag are doing better and are home safe and sound. Your family is so dang cute. Congrats!

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

oh my! They are the most dang cute kids ever! I'm still in shock you guys have 2! We need to see them in person though! Give us a call When your not to busy ha ha!

andyandmorganp said...

Whitney- Taggart is so cute! congrats!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Whit I can't believe that you just gave birth in all those pics! You look great! Congrats! Really, I am so happy for you! You have to of the cutest little boys!

Brett and Megan said...

Hi Whits!! I cannot believe Taggart is almost one month! The pics are adorable! So guess what, we are going to be neighbors! We decided to move into that house. And the only thing that is helping me cope with moving out of my ward is that I will be in yours now! Now we can be exercising buddies! Yay I am excited!

Katee said...

i love you so much, you are so beautiful, your teeth look gorgeous! I can't wait to meet little taggart we is an angel

The Calaway's said...

Hey Whit, I added you so please don't tell Dan to break up with Jake! HA ha! Your boys are soooo cute!!:)