Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Best Friend


So so much has been going on this past week. We are supposed to be closing on our house on tuesday! We are so excited but sad at the same time to leave our home! We are going to move in with my parents while our house is getting built, hopefully this will give us the opportunity to get completely out of debt before we move in. I put this picture of me and Hunter because I have to admit that he is my best friend! I just love him so much. Although he can be very naughty at times it is very hard to stay mad at such a cute face!

9 comments:

Megan said...

you two are so cute! You can tell he loves his mommy a ton! Good luck with the move!

Devyn said...

Oh little boys can be so naughty! But I agree he has too cute of a face to stay mad at!

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

YOu guys are so stinking adorable! I love you guys and i am so sad we haven't seen ya in so long! I know how bout you guys hook us up with a lot near ya and we could be neighbors! ha ha

The Calaway's said...

Hey Whit, Hunter is such a little stud!! How are things with not only one but two boys?!:) Hope all is well!!

Julie said...

That picture is so precious! He does have a freakin cute face!

The Dunyons said...

A came across your blog and had to take a peek! Hope you don't mind. Your boys are adorable!
-Randi

Erin Morgan said...

Whitney! I'm glad you found our blog. I'm new at this whole thing. Your blog is so fun! I love all of the pictures. And I love the idea of the Halloween party. That would be so much fun! Let me know what I can do to help out or plan it.

The Hall Family said...

Ok Whitney! I saw your blog and I had to write you! Your little boys are so stinkin' cute! I miss talking to you so much! I want to come and see you sometime!

Brett and Megan said...

That is so exciting!! Good thing you are only moving to your mom's, I was worried we werent going to be neighbors! Let me know if you guys need any help!