Saturday, October 25, 2008

Go Titans!

Well last night was so fun! I am so proud of Josh, he did such a great job! Although the reffing was SHADY the Titans still managed to pull off a win! They totally deserved it! I love football but I have really loved watching Josh play... I love my brother very much even though sometimes he can be dumb.. what brother isn't right? Well good job Titans!



2 of Joshs biggest fans!

This is Hunters new face when you tell him to smile! I couldn't find his gloves so he had to wear socks....


This is him yelling Go Josh!


4 comments:

Nate and Sarah said...

That little smile is so cute. Don't you love the little faces they come up with!

Natalie said...

we are huge titans fans at our house!! That cake is soooooo cute!

Brett and Megan said...

We love to go to the games and we don't have a brother that even plays! Josh is amazing though! And I am so impressed with your cake. I am going to remember that when I need a cute cake!

Danielle & Jake Fowers! said...

Devil Child!! ha ha just kidding I love my little Hunter Gunter! He is so cute! And this game was AMAZING!! I can't wait till Friday for the Playoffs!! What What! Love you sis!!