Thursday, October 9, 2008

A night at the Gaileys!

So we went over to Matts parents becaus emy sister in law Kristi and my nephews Zachy and Connor were here visiting. It was so good to see them! I love all my nieces and nephews!
This is me and my sweet niece Brooklyn, for all of you that know Clint this is his little girl....
This is my nephew Carson, obviously the kids were obsessed with taking pictures with my camera
These are all the grand boys... we are only missing 2 of them... All of them are under the age of 9! Crazy!
These are the grand girls... We are missing Katelyn and there is one more girl on the way!

4 comments:

Shannon Masayo said...

oh my gosh how fun for them! there are so many lil ones! always someone to play with. I didn't know clint had a baby! she is so cute! tell him hello and congrats for me!

Brett and Megan said...

That renminds me of the Bennett's! We have a ton of grandkids when we all get together! I cannot believe how cute Brooklyn is, she must get her looks from her mom! Ha ha

Devyn said...

look at all those little boys.. the girls need to catch up! cute family! i love spending time with family!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

We had such a great time with everyone while we were there, only wish it could have been longer. It was so good to see you and meet cute little Taggart, we love you guys!