Friday, December 5, 2008

He's officially big....

I feel like I haven't posted very much about Hunter lately.... As you can see in the picture above he is no longer a baby.... I cannot get over how smart this kid is. I swear he thinks he's 12. This is him on the plane ride to San Diego... He sat in his own seat and watched Barney.... I am amazed by how quickly he learned which buttons to push to turn it on, play... and even the button to start over his favorite part.... Everywhere we went if he saw anything even remotely related to football whether it be a football game on t.v. an actual football or even someone just wearing a jersey, he could spot it and would yell " Ball Ball" which means football.... I think he has a slight obsession. 
In this picture you can see that we had him wear one of those monkey harness things and he loved it! We definitely got some stares from some but most people made it a point to tell him how  cute he looked! (I think he already has a high enough self esteem.... ) But that is what I love so much about my sweet hunter...  He's got more personality then we can handle and has a magic way of growing devil horns that can disappear as fast as they grew. He is very affectionate sometimes too much and if he is in a kissing mood he will kiss strangers ( don't worry i don't let him) He is a very loving big brother and loves to be right in Tags face at all times... I love watching him sleep and love hearing his laugh.... I just love him.... I know sometimes I can loose my patience with him but he always forgives me.... that's unconditional love right there.... he is my life and I am blessed to be a part of his.... Mom loves you....

No comments: