Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Life Lately...

So Taggart had his 6 month appointment yesterday...he ia almost 8 months but we had to get new insurance so I had to wait...He did so good! Dr. Rose said that he is very healthy and very smart.... Taggy didn't enjoy the shots but other than that he loves the doctor...
Another bit of good news is that Tag is crawling! Its so exciting to me because Hunter never even got in the crawling position... he just started walking at 8 1/2 months so I am glad that Taggart is giving me a little time before he's everywhere!

And here is our house! Matt is painting this weekend and the cabinets are coming on the 13th! After that all thats left is the hardwood and carpet! I am so excited! Every time I go over there it doesnt really feel like its ours but now its starting to sink in! I can't wait!


6 comments:

Lauren said...

You'll have to post pics of your cabinets. My work did them.(Out of the woods custom cabinets) Ü You will absolutely love them. Your little ones are so cute. Ü

Heidi said...

Taggart has the cutest big grin - he's adorable! And your house is adorable; congrats!

Anonymous said...

WHit
your house is so nice! it is way big and taggart is so cute gosh I cant wait to see you! Im getting so excited thinking that we will be able to eachother babies and just have fun! the beginning of may sounds good to me, just let me know the date you were thinking.

Matt and Kathryn said...

Your house looks beautiful!! And Taggart is so cute!!! Your boys are adorable!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I am so excited to see your house! It is beautiful! We are especially excited to see you and your cute kids! Taggy is too cute! You will be surprised what damage they can do by just crawling around. Can't wait to see it!

The Laloli's said...

Hey thanks so much for leaving a little comment! Its so fun to see your cute family and I know Dave will love to see how you are doing! I know I got very lucky in finding Dave, he is very amazing and a perfect match for me! Also thanks for your great friendship to Dave, we really appreciate it so much. I hope all goes well with your house, that looks like it is so much fun and will turn out great!