Monday, April 20, 2009

Pics....

I love this picture of the boys... they are watching Matt talk on the phone outside....

Our new puppy Briggs... he is such a sweet puppy
This is Hunter driving Taggart around on his "Vroom Vroom" Taggart loved it...

So I just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a very fun night... Matt and I went to see 17 again on Saturday night then went and ate..... Matt then suprised me with a new couch ( the only problem is that Kami has the same one sorry Kam) but Matt was so excited that he picked out something that I couldn't tell him..... But on Sunday my actual birthday)  I got quite the royal treatment... my dad made me french toast ( my Fav) and then we had a yummy dinner and cake at my grandmas.... All in all I had a wonderful day!

5 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I hope you had a great Birthday! Briggs is adorable!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I am glad you had a great birthday. Are you kidding me, I don't care about the couch thing! I am not surprised he got it for you, it's cute! It will look great in your house...I am excited to come see it!

Katee said...

So happy to hear you had a great day, and p.s. i love your boys

Brett and Megan said...

Oh I am glad you had a fun birthday! I cannot believe we are 23 already!! We are getting old. I love ya Whits!!! p.s I want to come see your house when it's all done!!!

Nate and Sarah said...

Happy birthday to you!!! :)