Monday, May 3, 2010








I know that I am a little behind, but I just got the Internet at our house.... yes we have lived almost a year without it;) But now I can finally post the latest pics of the boys. They have a slight obsession with their "Water Boots"so that's why they have them on, Hunter is also in Love with Buzz, His favorite show changes every few days but he ALWAYS loves to play with buzz.....He has quite the imagination, and Taggarts face says it all..... we are in trouble.I am so lucky to have such handsome, silly , crazy and LOVABLE   boys..... They are both getting so big. 

4 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my gosh they are both too cute! I am so glad we will hopefully be seeing more updates now! :)

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Holy cow they are soo big! We haven't seen you all for a while! We should all go out!

Julie said...

Your boys are so dang cute!!!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I love these little boys. They are adorable. Wish we could see them more often. Miss you guys.