Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Birthday Celebration....and our Trip to Montana

Danielle and I took a fun road trip to see our family in Montana. It was Taylor's Prom and we took up some stuff to help decorate, It was so awesome! The theme was Alice in Wonderland and they went ALL OUT! Danielle has pictures of it on her Blog if you want to see it. It was so fun to be with Danielle and just spend some quality SISTER time, Hopefully we can make this a tradition to do a sister trip every year! I love her so much, I loved giggling all night when it was time to go to sleep .... doing the "remember when" game and just realizing that we are still best friends.....
For my birthday this year Danielle used her "hook ups" to get me the most AMAZING birthday cake.... in my favorite color of coarse.....

It was such an awesome birthday and so MANY people did sweet things for me:) So thank you!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

so cute! happy birthday whit! we love you.

Danielle & Jake Fowers! said...

ya.. "HOOK UPS" is right!! ha ha I'm glad you liked it!