Thursday, February 9, 2012

He makes it all worth it:)

Well what a week it has been. I fainted while getting out of the tub and hit my head. So spent all week laying around trying to get my head to feel better.... I guess my blood pressure being low is to blame for my fainting spells and the only cure is to drink tons of water and Gatorade. Even though I feel like crap and this whole pregnancy thing is getting old , seeing his face made it all worth while. He is in there happy as can be and that's where I want him to stay ! I can't believe that in only 8 more weeks he will be here!! Love you so much baby boy ... Can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

4 comments:

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

So cute! And I hear ya I gave actually felt pretty good this pregnancy but the last couple weeks are getting to me. Starting to get super uncomfortable. I'm ready to get him out and snuggle him. I can't believe your down to single digits, I'm jelous!! :)

Shanna said...

so exciting whit!!! i can't wait to see him. you'd better post something soon after he comes!

easy does it on the fainting man! how scary!!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were so far into your pregnancy! I'm excited for you, I'm sure he will be darling, you make cute babies!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Kiss them for me too. He looks so sweet. I hope you are hanging in there