Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Naughty boys

I am guilty of watching all of the tattoo shows on t.v. Because I am fascinated with the amount of talent it takes for them to do what they do. Well apparently Hunter has been watching them with me because he asked me if he could get one. I explained to him how our bodies are temples and how Heavenly Father want us to keep them clean. He then reminded me of a picture of him and Taggart with fake tattoos so why was that ok? I told him that as long as they could wipe off they weren't bad, well I guess he took that and decided to tattoo his brother with a marker (washable thank heavens)he even put a teardrop on his face( obviously saw that on t.v. ) oh well boys will be boys but I guess I need to pay more attention to what I am watching when he is around:) lesson learned !

2 comments:

Shanna said...

whitney...i watch those too! chance things i'm crazy! but i agree with you.

your boys are adorable!! these are the kind of things i'm afraid breymen will be doing in a few years. heaven help us mom's with boys!

Unknown said...

That is so funny !your right, boys will be boys!