Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I should have called in sick today!

Wow so it has been quite the day! As much as i love being a stay at home mom, it has it's disadvantages. I think I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and luckily so did Hunter! All night i tossed and turned because my sciatic nerve was killing me, and so I got absolutely no rest. Then hunter is getting his molars so he is ornery, but i tried to make the day fun and take him swimming but all that did was make me and him even more tired and cranky! I swear some days I wish I could just wake up and call in sick! The only thing that gets me through the day sometimes is knowing that there is a tomorrow! I'm sure those of you that work are thinking boo hoo, and your right I have the best job in the world, i just wish it came with some paid vacation!

2 comments:

bri said...

Oh you are not the only one! Sometimes I wonder where my paid vacation is, and that sick leave! We need a little pitty party from our husbands sometimes! :)

Kami said...

Ya gotta hate the freaking sciatic nerve! I have been having the same problems with mine! The buggers! Hopefully you are feeling better!