Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sold!


So this weekend we finally signed the contract to sell our house! We sold it to this really nice single kid that went to school with matt. I am kind of sad because we have put so much work into it but it will be fun to build a brand new one. I have never lived in a new house in my entire life so i am pumped. Plus I think it has been fun picking everything out! The best thing about selling it to this kid is that we get to stay here until our house is done which is a huge blessing since the baby will be here before our house is done! I just hope everything else goes smoothly! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Katee said...

Yay! Congrats! Gosh that is such a blessing you get to stay in the house, sweet, i'm so happy for you. I want to see everything you are doing for the new house so please post it all! Paint, tile, everything!

Heidi said...

That is so nice of him to let you stay in it til your new one is done! Where are you building your new one??

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Congrats! That is awesome that you get to stay till your house is done. It will be nice not to move twice. That is exciting you are building a new house. Still no luck with ours. We had some incoming students from Utah look at it today. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will all work out. Say a prayer for us. I am so anxious to get a house in Cincinnati and finally be all settled down. I know it will work out I just need to be patient. I can't wait to see you guys in June. Good job with no more binkie! Hunter is sooo cute.