Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Sweet Baby Taggart!

So we went ti the Target ultrasound on tuesday and i am happy to report that everything looked great! We got some really great pictures of little Tags' face and we think he looks a lot like his big brother! it is crazy to think that I am already 6 months along! Its funny because at Hunters Target ultrasound we had to try really hard to get a picture of his face because he was so wiggly but this little guy is so calm. I really am so excited to see him and how he will be. I am very lucky to have a healthy pregnancy and love my family very much!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Thats such a good shot of him! You're lucky! Camden wouldnt show us anything the whole time. Your pregnancy is going by super fast! Im excited to see what he's gonna look like.

Katee said...

Shut the heck up! Taggart looks just like hunter! Oh im so excited for you! I miss you:( Posts some pics of your cute belly love ya girlie!

Heidi said...

I am so excited to see what he looks like.. That ultrasound is so cool looking!! Im glad everything is going well for you.

Unknown said...

Cant wait for you to have 2! Well I think I need to get with you cause its kinda like being with Katee when I'm with you! Love ya!
p.s. member our New Mexico trip? Ha you guys are spazes!