Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Fun Weekend!



On Saturday I was supposed to go to a play with my mother -in-law and sister in-laws and my mom and aunt were coming too so I decided to ride with them , well we were all running late and hit traffic so we couldn't get there on time. Matt had taken Hunter down to see our friends the Murrays and was going to spend a Dad and Son day at Cabellas so we decided to go and see Mamma Mia! I loved it! It was so funny and cute and has the best ending! I cant wait to go and see it again!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Your son is so dang cute!! And when are you due? Thats so exciting. Im glad that I found your blog and you posted something about mama mia. Ive been debating about whether or not it was worth seeing. But if you would see it twice it must be pretty good. Ill let ya know what I think after I see it :)