Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I won't look like I am in Jr. High anymore!


So I went to the orthodontist and he said I get to get my braces off on August 12th! Yea! I am so excited! Although I have felt like a total dork being 22 with braces I am so grateful for what they have done to fix my jaw! ( I had TMJ really bad) But anyways so I would like to give a shout out to Dr. Peck he is the best orthodontist ever and I am going to be sad when I don't get to see him anymore! P.s. That isn't a picture of me I just got that off the internet!

4 comments:

Devyn said...

oh dont feel silly. i just got my braces off in december.. it is wonderful! i felt the same way though. I am excited for you!

Shannon Masayo said...

hahaha. you are funny! but i am so excited for you! congrats!

Kami said...

Yay Whits! Thats so exciting! Can't wait to see your dazzling new smile!!

Katee said...

I am seriously soooo excited!