Thursday, July 17, 2008

A little Update!

So I just thought that I would update everyone on whats going on with our lives. I went to the Doctor today and little Taggart already weighs 5 lbs! he is very healthy and loves to show us that he is definately a boy! I also got to ask my Doctor about when she could induce me and she said that she can strip my membranes (ouch) on the 14th and if that doesn't work ( which it did with Hunter) then she can induce me on the 22nd! So I am so excited! In other news I know that I had posted earlier that our house was sold , well the dumb kid backed out last minute! So our house is back on the market. luckily we can still build but we were waiting until we closed to start but now we are probably going to start sometime next month! I know that everything happens for a reason so I am just grateful that we have a home. But other than that we are all doing really good... I am so grateful for the blessings in my life!

5 comments:

Shannon Masayo said...

yay five pounds already! my girls only weighed 6 and a half combined! I bet trying to sell your house has been so frustrating. the market is so bad right now! p.s. you have the cutes preggo belly!

Katee said...

thanks for your encouraging words whit! jeez you have definitely been my cheerleader through life, after High school we've lived far away a couple of times but i always know you're there cheering me on no matter what, thanks friend!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I can't believe Taggart is almost here! That stinks about your house falling through. It is NO fun trying to sell a house. Best of luck with everything.

Devyn said...

i wish i was just a month away.. im excited for you! keep hanging in there.. selling a house is tough work. everything will work out the way it is supposed to!

Kami said...

Wow...I can't believe little Taggart will be here so soon! It is so crazy that you will have 2kids! Time goes by so fast...what happened to our cooking show days? Ha Ha! Good luck with selling your house. It will work out, don't worry!