Friday, February 6, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

wow.... All I can say is I need a break! I have decided to finally follow my heart and do something I have always dreamed about.... Decorate Weddings.... My Grandma owned one when I was little and I have always just loved everything about them! So Katee's brother is getting married and he and his fiance Jordan decided to give me the chance to do theirs! It's coming so fast! They are getting married on March 7th so I have so much left to do! I am very excited to be able to make my dream a reality but man it's hard with two little boys ! They have been much better then I expected though.... I am so grateful to be living in a place where we are able to follow our dreams and own our own businesses.... I just want to thank my Grandma for being the best teacher, she has been so helpful with all of her tips of the trade! She has taught me so much! I even made the centerpieces all by myself! I think it is going to be a beautiful wedding and I will post pictures as soon as I take some! If anyone knows anyone who is getting married tell them about me! I really want to do custom weddings so I can take any ones Dreams and make it a Reality!  

My cousin is working on my Logo but I 've decided to call it "Bliss Wedding Decor" I love the definition of Bliss.... " a state of complete happiness" I think thats what a wedding should be!
 My number is 529-3305 or my email is blissweddingdecor@yahoo.com if anyone is interested!

2 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Yay! Congrats and good luck getting started. You will do great! Let me know if you need any help, even though life for me right now is kaos!

Craig and Aly said...

Thats awesome! You will do such a great job...it's in your blood! Your grandma is such a doll, I love her too! Your name for your company is so cute! Can't wait to see the pictures of the wedding! Good Luck!