Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy birthday my sweet Boy!

Hunter and Demi were born 6 days apart so Lauren and I thought it would be fun to have their birthday party together, We decided to rent out the Clearfield Aquatic Center.... It was So FUN! Hunter loves the water and it was a perfect Kid Friendly place....

             He seriously has no fear! 
            He is such a Ham... I don't know where he gets it! :)
         This is him telling us how old he is now! I can't believe my baby is 2! I made him a video for his first birthday so I made him one this year and he loves to watch himself on the t.v....... I feel so blessed to have such a sweet boy that I can love forever!

2 comments:

Nate and Sarah said...

Awe, happy birthday Hunter! I'm so glad he had fun! Give him a squeeze for me!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! We are so sad we missed it. He is such a cute little guy, I can't believe he is two. We miss you guys!