Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Fun Filled Weekend!

So on Sunday night I took Matt to Park City for his birthday.... I felt bad that it was sunday but my mom has Mondays off so it was the only day to go.... We ate at the same restaurant that we ate at on our honeymoon.... It was so nice to just have a fun night together! I love you Matt!
On Saturday night we went to the Rodeo! Hunter Loved IT! He was so into it he wouldn't even look at the camera!
Earlier that day we took Hunter and Madison to Hungry Bear Pizza and a fun balloon guy was there, he made Hunter some fun swords.....

These next pictures were taken at Hunters 2 year Appointment.... He looks great! The Doctor was a little concerned about his speech though... Hunter doesn't really talk so he wants us to get him tested to see if he qualifies for head start.... I think he will love going to school so I am not too upset about it... Taggart still has an ear infection so if that doesn't clear up tubes are the next step.... he didn't have RSV but has something exactly like it..... I can't wait for summer....

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't get over how gorgeous yours boys' eyes are!

Brett and Megan said...

How fun, it's so nice to get away just you and your husband huh! And I had so much fun with you when you got your hair done! You are seriously one of the funnest people I know. I LOVE you Whits!
P.S. My teeth still hurt:(