Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Little "frosting" Monster


So I am sure this isn't a shock to most of you but my little Hunter only eats the middle of cookies.... It is so funny because Danielle was tending him one day and she was watching a movie ... well when she went to stand up 15 cookies fell to the floor off her lap... She said that she knew exactly who had put them there because all the middles were gone! He really is a major cookie fan, he knows exactly where each persons cookie jar is in their house... I think he gets this from his dad! I love you my frosting monster!

3 comments:

Heidi Murray said...

Adorable!

Brett and Megan said...

That sounds like something Davs would do. I went inside your house the other day with Brett and Matt, so pretty!! It is going to look so good when it's all done!

Anonymous said...

My dear friend whit,
trav told me that he saw you and it made me miss you so much and want to see you and your cute little boys! He said that you are the same old cute whitney! I dont know if you would want to do a lia sophia party up there, but if you do I would drive up there to see you, it would be so worth it, plus you would get a bunch of jewelry marked down and free jewelry as well because you did a party. Either way we need to get together with all the girls because i really do miss all of you! I love ya