Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look how different they are





I was looking through my pictures because I wanted to compare Hunter and Taggart at the same age and I couldn't believe how different they look! I am so lucky to have such handsome boys even though they look so different!  They definitely act different .... I can't wait to see them as they grow up and what they will be interested in! One thing I know for sure is that they will be best buddies.... I have never witnessed such pure love as I have seen between these two... from the day we brought Taggart home Hunter had always been so sweet to him and truly loved him... I can't imagine how it must have felt to have their little spirits reunite here on earth... I sometimes have to remind myself that when I am feeling overwhelmed... They are close in age for a reason and I know that they love each other and will always be there for one another {" which truly gives me comfort. I know that nothing compares to the love I have for my sister and I am so glad that my boys get to share a bond like that! But back to their looking so different I don't know why I am suprised look at me and Danielle...

2 comments:

Craig and Aly said...

Two of the cutest boys I have ever seen and two of the cutest girls! Looking at your blog makes me want a little guy!

Rich'n'Rach said...

You are such a cute mom! I think you're definitely right about your boys, they are gonna have a bond that will help them through everything in life! You looks so happy, and I'm happy for you ;)