Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cute Boys!

I am very lucky to have such handsome boys..... Even though sometimes they are naughty!Taggart has the most beautiful blue eyes just like his daddy! He is already 6 months old and has his 2 bottom teeth! Crazy!
I love seeing peoples pictures of their kids in funny sleeping positions! I think this one totally shows what his true loves are! Football & trucks!

He is in his Christmas P.J.'s and my bra! Can anyone say future blackmail!


My sweet baby Tag.... I love how chubby he is getting!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so dang cute! I love Taggart's chubby little cheeks, I can't believe he has two teeth already! WOW!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Your boys are so dang cute! Miss you guys! We are coming in April and can't wait to see everyone! Good luck with the new wedding business!

The Calaway's said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute!!! You can see their little personalities just by looking at the pictures. I hope Jake and Danielle's babies are just as cute! Lol

Brett and Megan said...

So cute Whits! I always love looking at your blog. I am so excited to see ya on tuesday!