Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy 8th birthday kenneth :)

For those of you who dont know who Kenneth is, let me fill you in. 8 years ago my dad received a kidney from his brother Bill and that kidney is named Kenneth.Don't ask how that name came about , I think my dad looked pregnant since the kidney sits in front so I started talking to it and named him Kenneth. But seriously ... Words cannot describe how much I love Kenneth for saving my dads life. I couldn't imagine my life without my dad, he is seriously as close to perfect as one can get. He is an amazing talented handsome sweet giving and best dad in the whole world. He has been through so much in his life and I am just so grateful to get to call him my dad. I am also so thankful for my uncle bill and for the sacrifice he made. I think his kidney has just made my dad that much more handsome:) so like I said happy 8th birthday Kenneth. You are a special part of our family.... May we celebrate many more birthdays together!

4 comments:

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

Your dad is such a great guy! And your new baby is so cute!

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

I sure do love your dad, and I couldn't agree more he is pretty handsome. :) and I need to see that baby of yours. Let's get together. Maybe a park day?

Kami said...

Love. I love your sweet dad too. Such a great guy. I agree with hays, a park day would be fun! We need to see that new little guy! Love ya!

Whitney said...

K guys a park day it is!!! Let's plan a day!