Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Well my mother turned the big 5-0 on Thursday :) she wasn't too happy about it but after getting all her fun gifts I think she's over it now! We took her a bouquet of 50 tulips to her work and she also got a Beautiful ring .... We also planned a vacation to cancun at an all inclusive resort which I am so excited for! We have never done a girls trip so I think it's going to be so fun! I just need to loose some major weight :) I'm also going to try and avoid getting a tape worm this time. ( the sushi was free I couldn't resist) I truly do have an amazing mother . She helps me so much in every aspect of my life. She loves my kids so much and I love the relationship they have . She is selfless and beautiful and I just look up to her ! So happy birthday mom you deserve the world and I hope you had a great day!

No comments: